Aims and Objectives
The program aims to:
- Help students develop a good understanding of the real world through first-hand practical experience locally and/or internationally.
- Provide a training platform for students to integrate knowledge with practical work experiences.
- Cultivate the social awareness, critical thinking and analytical ability of students so that they can identify practical solutions to complex problems.
- Enhance students’ personal growth and their competitiveness by improving their communication, problem solving and leading skills.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Establish a clear connection between education and work.
- Recognize and practise the job required transferable skills.
- Work effectively in a team and independently.
- Grow in personal and professional aspects with the internship experience.
- Explore and research a variety of careers.