One Semester Off-Campus Programme (OSOC) is an experiential programme developed by the Faculty of Social Sciences. It is a strategy in whole-person development by encouraging its undergraduate students to develop their talent and competency, and to gain further expsure through different invaluable off-campus learning experiences.
What is Off-Campus Learning about?
- Wide Range of Choices
- Flexible Duration - From one semester to one year
- Most Favourable Period - Summer breaks, or Year 3 or 4 of the study
- Diversified Learning Locations
- Interdisciplinary Module - Major / Non-major / Mixed
- Credit/ Non-credit Bearing Programme
- Student Profile Enrichment
- E-resources Facilitation
For more details, please visit Overview > Features
Social Sciences Internship
- Oral Presentation Seminar of Semester 2, 2016/17
- Date: 27 April 2017 (Thu)
- Time: 14:30-17:30
- Venue: AAB 1312, BUR Campus
- Content: Student interns of Semester 2, 2016/17 will conduct the presentation to share their learning experience.
- All are welcome!
For more details, please visit SSI website