Social Sciences Internship (SSI) is part of the scheme of the One Semester Off-Campus Programme (OSOC) under the Faculty of Social Sciences. It is a strategy in applied learning and a structured programme developed and supervised by the Faculty in collaboration with Partner Organisations, to provide various off-campus learning opportunities for all undergraduate Social Sciences students.
- A great opportunity to obtain CREDITS and real job EXPERIENCE at the same time!
- A flexible programme for students to opt for a semester or a longer period of internship.
- A wide variety of internship partner to work with.
- Tailor-made structure for Social Sciences students.
Placement Registration by Organisations: Summer 2017 / Semester 1, 2017-18 internship Interested organisations are welcome to post the internship opportunities of the following internship periods via the Online Job Positng System by 10 March 2017.
- Summer 2017 (1 June 2017 to 25 August 2017) - Full time internship
- Semester 1, 2017-18 (21 August 2017 to 30 November 2017) - Part time internship