Social Sciences Internship (SSI) is part of the scheme of the One Semester Off-Campus Programme (OSOC) under the Faculty of Social Sciences. It is a strategy in applied learning and a structured programme developed and supervised by the Faculty in collaboration with Partner Organisations, to provide various off-campus learning opportunities for all undergraduate Social Sciences students.
- A great opportunity to obtain CREDITS and real job EXPERIENCE at the same time!
- A flexible programme for students to opt for a semester or a longer period of internship.
- A wide variety of internship partner to work with.
- Tailor-made structure for Social Sciences students.
Internship for 2015-2: Semester 2, 2015/16 (January to April 2016)
- Information Session
- Date: 16 October 2015 (Fri)
- Time: 15:00-16:00
- Venue: AAB 1312, BUR Campus
- Content: Sharing from student interns, programme details & tips for application
- Online Application
- Submit application via SSI Online Sytem by 23:59, 19 October 2015 (Mon)
- All non-first year Social Sciences undergraduates are welcome to apply!
- Applicants are required to attend the Pre-Internship Briefing and at least TWO of the Pre-Internship Training events:
|Required Events||Date and Time||Venue|
|Pre-internship Briefing||22 October 2015 (Thu) 15:00 - 16:00||AAB 1312|
(Attend at least TWO)
|Workshop I: CV & Job Application Letter Writing||28 October 2015 (Wed) 14:30 - 16:00
|Workshop II: Job Interview Skills||26 October 2015 (Mon) 11:30 - 13:00; or
29 October 2015 (Thu) 17:30 - 19:00
|Individual Mock Interview for practice||Registration Deadline: 23:59, 28 October 2015 (Wed)|