Social Sciences Internship (SSI) is part of the scheme of the One Semester Off-Campus Programme (OSOC) under the Faculty of Social Sciences. It is a strategy in applied learning and a structured programme developed and supervised by the Faculty in collaboration with Partner Organisations, to provide various off-campus learning opportunities for all undergraduate Social Sciences students.
- A great opportunity to obtain CREDITS and real job EXPERIENCE at the same time!
- A flexible programme for students to opt for a semester or a longer period of internship.
- A wide variety of internship partner to work with.
- Tailor-made structure for Social Sciences students.
Placement Registration by Organisations: Semester 2, 2016/17 internship
- Interested organisations are welcome to post the internship opportunities of Semester 2, 2016/17 (January 2017 to April 2017) via the Online Job Positng System by 9 November 2016 [extended deadline].
Oral Presentation Seminar (Semester 1, 2016/17)
- Date: 5 December 2016 (Mon)
- Time: 14:30 - 17:00
- Venue: AAB 1312, BUR Campus
- Download Poster
- Oral Presentations will be conducted by the Student Interns of Semester 1, 2016/17 to share their learning experience. All are welcome!