Social Sciences Internship (SSI) is part of the scheme of the One Semester Off-Campus Programme (OSOC) under the Faculty of Social Sciences. It is a strategy in applied learning and a structured programme developed and supervised by the Faculty in collaboration with Partner Organisations, to provide various off-campus learning opportunities for all undergraduate Social Sciences students.
- A great opportunity to obtain CREDITS and real job EXPERIENCE at the same time!
- A flexible programme for students to opt for a semester or a longer period of internship.
- A wide variety of internship partner to work with.
- Tailor-made structure for Social Sciences students.
Internship of Summer 2017 / Semester 1, 2017-18
- Online Application
- Submit application via SSI Online Sytem by 23:59, 1 March 2017 (Wed)
- All non-final year Social Sciences undergraduates are welcome to apply!
- Applicants are required to attend the following events:
|Required Events||Date and Time||Venue|
|Pre-internship Briefing||3 March 2017 (Fri) 15:00 - 16:00||AAB 1312|
(Applicant MUST fulfill at least 2 hours of training)
|CV & Job Application Letter Writing Workshop (1.5 hours)||7 March 2017 (Tue) 14:00 - 15:30; or
7 March 2017 (Tue) 16:00 - 17:30
|Job Interview Skills Workshop (1.5 hours)||9 March 2017 (Thu) 13:00 - 14:30; or
10 March 2016 (Fri) 10:30 - 12:00
|Individual Mock Interview for practice (0.5 hours)|| 13 - 24 March 2017
Applicant can register for one session at SSI Online System by 23:59, 8 March 2017 (Wed)
(Different from Mock Interview practice)
|6 - 7 April 2017||AAB 1320|