Social Sciences Internship (SSI) is part of the scheme of the One Semester Off-Campus Programme (OSOC) under the Faculty of Social Sciences. It is a strategy in applied learning and a structured programme developed and supervised by the Faculty in collaboration with Partner Organisations, to provide various off-campus learning opportunities for all undergraduate Social Sciences students.
- A great opportunity to obtain CREDITS and real job EXPERIENCE at the same time!
- A flexible programme for students to opt for a semester or a longer period of internship.
- A wide variety of internship partner to work with.
- Tailor-made structure for Social Sciences students.
Internship of Summer 2016 / Semester 1, 2016-17
- Information Session
- Date: 18 February 2016 (Thu)
- Time: 15:00-16:00
- Venue: AAB 1312, BUR Campus
- Content: Tips for application & important programme details (Download Poster)
- Online Application
- Submit application via SSI Online Sytem by 23:59, 1 March 2016 (Tue)
- All non-final year Social Sciences undergraduates are welcome to apply!
- Applicants are required to attend the following events:
|Required Events||Date and Time||Venue|
|Pre-internship Briefing||3 March 2016 (Thu) 15:00 - 16:00||AAB 1312|
(Attend at least TWO)
|Job Interview Skills Workshop||7 March 2016 (Mon) 16:00 - 17:30; or
8 March 2016 (Tue) 16:00 - 17:30
|CV & Job Application Letter Writing Workshop||9 March 2016 (Wed) 16:00 - 17:30; or
10 March 2016 (Thu) 14:30 - 16:00
|Individual Mock Interview for practice||Register at SSI Online System by 23:59, 9 March 2016 (Wed)|
|Internal Interview||6 - 8 April 2016||AAB 1320|