Social Sciences Internship (SSI) is part of the scheme of the One Semester Off-Campus Programme (OSOC) under the Faculty of Social Sciences. It is a strategy in applied learning and a structured programme developed and supervised by the Faculty in collaboration with Partner Organizations, to provide various off-campus learning opportunities for all undergraduate Social Sciences students.
- A great opportunity to obtain CREDITS and real job EXPERIENCE at the same time!
- A flexible programme for students to opt for a semester or a longer period of internship.
- A wide variety of internship partner to work with.
- Tailor-made structure for Social Sciences students.
Placement Application (Semester 2 , AY 2013/14)
- Submission Deadline: 23 November 2013 (Saturday)
*Participants joining the non-credit bearing internship are required to submit a refundable deposit of HK$1000 cheque in person before 5:30pm, 22 November2013 (Friday). Placement application will only be processed after the submission of deposit.