Social Sciences Internship (SSI) is part of the scheme of the One Semester Off-Campus Programme (OSOC) under the Faculty of Social Sciences. It is a strategy in applied learning and a structured programme developed and supervised by the Faculty in collaboration with Partner Organisations, to provide various off-campus learning opportunities for all undergraduate Social Sciences students.
- A great opportunity to obtain CREDITS and real job EXPERIENCE at the same time!
- A flexible programme for students to opt for a semester or a longer period of internship.
- A wide variety of internship partner to work with.
- Tailor-made structure for Social Sciences students.
Application for Semester 2, 2014/15 (2014-2) Internship NOW opens
- Apply via SSI Online Sytem by 20 October 2014 (Mon)
- Applicants MUST attend the following required events:
|Required Events||Date and Time||Venue|
|Pre-internship Briefing||23 October 2014 (Thu) 15:00-16:30||AAB 1312|
|Training Workshop I: Writing Job Application Letters and Resumes||29 October 2014 (Wed) 14:00-15:30; or
31 October 2014 (Fri) 12:30-14:00
|Training Workshop II: Interview Skills||30 October 2014 (Thu) 15:00-16:30; or
31 October 2014 (Fri) 14:30-16:00