Social Sciences Internship (SSI) is part of the scheme of the One Semester Off-Campus Programme (OSOC) under the Faculty of Social Sciences. It is a strategy in applied learning and a structured programme developed and supervised by the Faculty in collaboration with Partner Organisations, to provide various off-campus learning opportunities for all undergraduate Social Sciences students.
- A great opportunity to obtain CREDITS and real job EXPERIENCE at the same time!
- A flexible programme for students to opt for a semester or a longer period of internship.
- A wide variety of internship partner to work with.
- Tailor-made structure for Social Sciences students.
Internship for 2014-S/1: Summer 2015 / Semester 1, 2015-16
- Online Application
- Deadline: 2 March 2015 (Mon)
- All non-final year Social Sciences undergraduates are welcome to apply!
- Applicants are required to attend the following required events:
|Required Events||Date and Time||Venue|
|Pre-internship Briefing||5 March 2015 (Thu) 14:45 - 15:45 ; or
5 March 2015 (Thu) 16:45 - 17:45
|Training Workshop I: CV & Job Application Letters Writing||10 March 2015 (Tue) 13:45 - 15:15 ; or
12 March 2015 (Thu) 14:00 - 15:30
|Training Workshop II: Job Interview Skills||11 March 2015 (Wed) 15:00 - 16:30 ; or
12 March 2015 (Thu) 15:45 - 17:15